Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Earth Under your Feet

Someone who I love dearly, and who has loved me at everyone moment we have known each other, introduced me to this song. I don't have much to say today, but this song sums up nicely what has been happening in this never ceasing mind of mine these days.

There's no such thing as perfect,
and if there is we'll find it when we're good and dead
Trust me I've been looking
but tonight I think I'll go and take a bath instead
And then maybe I'll walk a while
and feel the earth beneath me
They say if you stop looking
it doesn't matter if you find it
And whose to say that even if I did
it's what I'm really looking for
The Wailin Jennys

So here is to stepping to the edge of life, looking out to everything it has to offer, freaking out, and then enjoying the hell out of it, with the earth beneath our feet and a laugh in our breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment